1. Forum moved (you can use login and pass from old forum)
  2. Many discussions moved to the bugtracker

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome! Introduce Yourself' started by Telefonta, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Telefonta

Telefonta Registered

Best Answers:
    I'm Mateusz.
    Broadly speaking, i have been fascinating xcom apocalypse since was released more that 20 years ago. I always wanted to think someone will revive the game from ashes under new engine, graphic and broadly defined - support. I'm glad, You have managed to gather such community of old school passionates who still remember the game. Anyway, I would be honored to help somehow in process of developing new apoc. Quite frankly, I currently work as full stack developer, creating websites and apps in js however, I have been programming arduino and rpi controllers lately in C++ and can more or less frelly move along this enviroment. (depends on case). Either way, nothing is impossible. Since I'm a native speaker I can also prepare translations to polish language. Obviously, i speak english fluetly so i presume there wouldnt be problem with understanding during conversations from both sides.
    I have already joined Your discord server and remain at Your disposal.

Cya!
    Telefonta

makus likes this.
  2. makus

makus Designer, forum admin Administrator Designer/Artist

Best Answers:
    Hi Mateusz and hi to apoc fan and welcome!:honor: Glad to see you here! Hope you will contribute in project as C++ dev :play:

--- Post Merged, Apr 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 5, 2019 ---
    Also you can add your self to developer group here http://openapoc.org/account/join-user-groups

--- Post Merged, Apr 5, 2019 ---
    Also tell us pls how you know about OpenApoc? mb its help)